Degraded Performance with Exchange 2013
Incident Report for Mailprotector
Resolved
This incident has been resolved.
Posted 2 months ago. Mar 15, 2018 - 20:07 EDT
Monitoring
We have made adjustments to some of the services that we believe were causing the connectivity problems for mobile devices. We have noticed improved performance from both internal and external tests. We are monitoring the situation currently.
Posted 2 months ago. Mar 15, 2018 - 15:40 EDT
Investigating
We are investigating reports of degraded performance with mobile phones connecting to our Exchange 2013 Environment. Mailprotector Operations is currently reviewing and updates will be posted accordingly.
Posted 2 months ago. Mar 15, 2018 - 11:42 EDT